With businesses being urged to make workplaces coronavirus-safe in preparation for a major economic restart, Occuhealth has unique expertise in this area with Medical Practitioners and Occupational Hygienists to guide you through this process.
We are here to support our clients at this time in making evidence-based, simple and government aligned decisions.
Occuhealth has experience to draw up comprehensive risk assessments (how-to guides) covering everything from the desk setup, airflow assessments, cleaning protocols as well as return to work policies and processes………plus more.
Simple ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace:
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic
- Promoting regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers
- Promote good respiratory hygiene in the workplace
- Consideration is required when organising meetings and events
Now is the time to prepare for COVID-19. Simple precautions and planning can make a big difference. Action now will help protect employees and your business.
Call us on 08 9537 5700 or email us at email@example.com to speak to one of our experienced Health Specialists.
Creating Healthier Workplaces
Occuhealth is a fully comprehensive occupational health and hygiene consultancy agency operating throughout Western Australia and beyond.
Committed to Creating Healthier Workplaces, Occuhealth provides a range of services including (but not limited to):
- Occupational Hygiene
- Health Screening
- Respirator and Earplug Fit Testing
- Mobile / onsite services
- Forensic Testing
- and much more!
Occuhealth also offers medical services to industries, including health surveillance medicals at our Belmont and Mandurah locations and from our mobile facility.
With over 50 team members, working primarily with clients in the mining, energy (on and offshore), construction, agriculture and refining sectors, Occuhealth differs markedly from other providers in maintaining fully equipped mobile units travelling to client locations, thus ensuring minimal employee downtime.
Why choose Occuhealth?
We are committed to creating healthier workplaces and are proud to offer our valued clients:
- Experience, knowledge and comprehensive advice
- Legislative compliance – workplace health & safety
- Efficient, friendly, helpful service
- A safer, healthier, more productive workplace
- Reduce unnecessary downtime and cost by combining fit testing and medicals all under one roof
- Multiple convenient locations for assessment and treatment
- On-site services at a location of your choice via our Mobile Van
- Efficiency and accuracy of results (24 hour turnaround)
- Assurance that you match the right person to the right job
- Proactively identify and manage health risks