Occuhealth are proud to announce that we have been approved as a RESP-FIT training provider.
RESP-FIT is a national respiratory protective equipment (RPE) fit testing training and accreditation program developed to improve the competency of fit testers against both the Australian and International ISO standards for respirator fit testing. The aim is to protect worker’s health by ensuring the respirator, can fit properly and prevent leakages causing exposures to contaminated air.
We have accredited fit test technicians and training facilitators on our team who are ready to help you with all your respirator fit testing requirements.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Creating Healthier Workplaces
Occuhealth is a fully comprehensive occupational health and hygiene consultancy agency operating throughout Western Australia and beyond.
Committed to Creating Healthier Workplaces, Occuhealth provides a range of services including (but not limited to):
- Occupational Hygiene
- Health Screening
- Respirator and Earplug Fit Testing
- Mobile / onsite services
- Forensic Testing
- and much more!
Occuhealth also offers medical services to industries, including health surveillance medicals at our Belmont and Mandurah locations and from our mobile facility.
With over 50 team members, working primarily with clients in the mining, energy (on and offshore), construction, agriculture and refining sectors, Occuhealth differs markedly from other providers in maintaining fully equipped mobile units travelling to client locations, thus ensuring minimal employee downtime.
Why choose Occuhealth?
We are committed to creating healthier workplaces and are proud to offer our valued clients:
- Experience, knowledge and comprehensive advice
- Legislative compliance – workplace health & safety
- Efficient, friendly, helpful service
- A safer, healthier, more productive workplace
- Reduce unnecessary downtime and cost by combining fit testing and medicals all under one roof
- Multiple convenient locations for assessment and treatment
- On-site services at a location of your choice via our Mobile Van
- Efficiency and accuracy of results (24 hour turnaround)
- Assurance that you match the right person to the right job
- Proactively identify and manage health risks