Occupational hygienists and Technicians work to prevent disease and injury arising from the workplace. They may check work environments and processes for health and safety hazards related to:
- Chemical agents (for example, dust, gases, vapours)
- Physical agents (for example, heat, cold, noise, radiation)
- Biological agents (for example viruses, bacteria, moulds)
- Psychosocial (for example, bullying, occupational violence, customer aggression)
For more information regarding roles and training, visit the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH) website: https://bit.ly/2Qwo4J1
If you are interested in a career in the OHS industry, Occuhealth has various career vacancies available for uni students, uni graduates through to consultants with extensive experience.
Essential employment requirements include:
- Current Australian Drivers licence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Australian citizenship or eligibility to work within Australia
Job opportunities arise regularly throughout the year and we encourage applicants to submit an application at any time.
Email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com