Occuhealth is committed to helping clients create healthier workplaces. It’s something that we are passionate about, and have been doing now for over 20 years.
Our consultants are professionally qualified to identify all chemical, biological, physical and psychosocial hazards in the work environment, and to provide clients with practical solutions on ways to successfully manage or eliminate exposure risks to employees.
We’ve found that clients prefer a fully comprehensive service consultancy like Occuhealth that can meet all their occupational health needs from within the one organisation. With a fleet of fully equipped testing vehicles, Occuhealth provides most services directly at the workplace from a mobile booth, avoiding the need for employees to lose time through travelling.
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (Fellow, Full Member and Certified Occupational Hygienists)
- Australian Medical Association
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Australasian Medical Review Officers Association
- Authorised Health Professionals under the Rail National Accreditation Scheme